Thursday 5 September 2013

How the parents cope

My parents have two very different approaches to the organisation of the wedding.

My Mom is very much a list-maker, and she has dozens of pieces of paper filled with lists, dates, contact details, things to do and questions to ask. My Dad joked last week that the whole upstairs of their house was pull of pieces of paper!

Dad, on the other hand, seems to be very laid back about it all and is happy to take a back seat unless we particularly ask him to do something for us.

I think I fall somewhere in the middle of the two. I do have lists, but certainly not as many as Mom. It would be impossible to take a back seat in the organisation, but I don't think I'm worrying about things as much as Mom is - although lovely beardy man may disagree!

No comments:

Post a Comment